My Best Friend is Adele



   My name is Amelia. I have an enemy, her name is Adele. Adele and I always fight all the time, in class, on-site learning, as well as around the house. “Why did you fight each other? Do not you bored?” Mary said, interrupting our argument in the classroom. Hearing those words, we stopped fighting.
   When I got home from school, I went straight to my room and began to ponder the words of Mary had while in class. “Ah… ordinary. I was not wrong. Adele is always invited me to be a fight !” I complained to myself. Today is Thursday. On that day no religious lessons, which teach the Brothers Adi, because my school is a Catholic, so religion is taught seminarians. As usual, I'm daydreaming. "best friend in the ranging from hostility to be a friend. Finding friends is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand. But it must be step by step." Frater said. I saw Adele was carefully listening to the Brothers. "Uh .. Adele pretend to listen to an explanation from Brother. Most also seek the attention of her brother." I said to myself.  “Teeetttt!” sound arrives from school. I immediately cleared my books on the table. The kids in my class is out of the classroom, just me and Adele are in the classroom. Suddenly I stumbled.. “duukkkk!!!” table leg. Adele who immediately came over and helped me to see me and said, "you're okay, right?" Adele said, holding my hand. "Uh .. don’t hold my hand! I was disgusted with you! Go there! I do not need your help!" I said Adele snapped right in front of me. Adele grabbed his bag and she ran out of the classroom. I saw a bloody knees, I felt very sore.
   I walked out of class with a limp, because the right knee was bleeding and there is the left little of the wound. I went home that day itself, because the mother went to Jakarta for a week. As I crossed, I walk slowly because my legs are still sick. Seen from the north there is a car that runs very fast. I tried to walk a little faster, but my feet getting sore. Suddenly, I felt something pushing me from behind and I fell to the grass near the tree. "Braakkkkkkkk" came a voice from the back like the sound of a collision. I saw that this was the first accident directly with both my eyes to my surprise and very scared. The accident occurred between a daughter and a car. I tried to stand up and approach the incidence of it, although I was very scared. Apparently the girl was in my class who likes me for a fight. She is Adele. Around the body there are a lot of blood. I cried and cried, "help! help!". soon thereafter, many people came. One of them to call the ambulance, because it is not far from the scene there was a hospital.
   Not long after the ambulance arrived, immediately took Adele to the hospital. At the hospital I kept praying that Adele can be saved. I also think, if there are no Adele did not know what will happen, I would have had the accident. I started crying, I feel scared, uncertain and incredible sadness. I immediately called to her house Adele, Adele was her mother who took the phone, "hello." mama said Adele. "Good afternoon aunt. I Amel, Adele classmates. Aunt, Adele is now in hospital. Adele had an accident. Please, aunt here soon." I said. "Yes, my aunt would be right there !" mama says Adele as she hung up.
   15 minutes later, both parents and her sister Adele to come. I immediately told the incident this afternoon. 1 hour already, Doctor Sanny out. "How's my son ?" Adele’s mother said is still crying. "Praise and Thanks be to God. Son Mother can be saved: but, the head of her mother a little bruised from the impact is very hard." The Doctor Sanny said. "But I can see my son do visit us?" Adele's father said. "Yes sir, you can see your child." The Doctor Sanny said permits. Me and Adele both parents and younger brother go straight. Adele was seen lying on the mattress and the infusion. While Adele head bandaged. Adele’s mother cry again. "Get up my son ! Up ! Mama love you ! Wake up dear !" Adele’s mother said. I heard the words of Adele’s mother immediately began to cry. Because was late afternoon, I bid farewell to home customers. I went down to the lobby, because there is a phone, I calling My Father to pick up me in at a hospital Mulio Tanto.

   2 days already, Adele has not been built. After school, I took time to see Adele. It turned out that Adele was unconscious. I immediately approached him and said, "Adele, thank you to you save me from the accident. Until you are a victim." "It’s okay, Mel. I'm pleased to be able to save you." "Del, I want we to be friends. No longer hostile." Or not just friends, why do not we be best friends? " " Good idea! "I said as I hugged Adele. From then on, I and Adele are friends to this day.

Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment