The Best Gift Ever



There is a happy family , who always love each other. Jordan is the father , Natalie is the mother and their only daughter is Nicole. One day , Nicole plans to give her mother and father a gift , a gift for her parent”s wedding anniversary . She plans to buy a pair of  rings for them. Day by day , she save her money to buy the present . She do that because she loves her parents very much. What a kind girl she is .
           
A day before her parent’s anniversary , she go to the mall to buy the rings. Suddenly , Nicole see one of her  classmate,Lala is caught by the security exactly at the same shop where Nichole is there. After that , Nicole ask “what is happening?It’s my my friend”and the security directly answer her “ ohhh , so it is your friend .. she has stolen a gold ring here!” ,then Lala cry and answer to Nicole “I am forced to do that that because my family economic condition , my father is sick and we don”t have money to buy him medicines and go to the doctor” . Lala’s words touch Nicole’s heart , and Nicole directly be able to pay for that ring for Lala . The security release Lala and Lala gives a big hug for Nicole and shout “ THANK YOU SO MUCH , Nicole .. “ , “Your Welcome , Lala “ Well Soon for your father ..” Lala says “ Thankyou .. I don’t know what I have to say for you , I also don’t know what will happen to me if you don’t help me . Nicole answer “ssstttt.. It’s okay lala .. you’re my friend .. I have to help you , if you need some helps , just ask me okay ? “  .Lala says ,” Okay , Nicole ..from now on you are my best true friend “.nicole “yeaahh , you’remy best true friend too , Lala “
         
After that , Nicole went home with little disappointed but he is happy because she can help her friend. She arrives at home and tell all the hole story which are happened in the mall to her mom and Dad . She tells her mom and her dad about her plan too which is to buy her parents a pair of lovely rings.Her parents put a big smile and her mother says to her, “ What a very kind daughter , I am so proud of you , dear. You help your friend who hasn’t any money for her family . What you have done is more bigger than the ring’s prize that you will buy it to me “. And her father says “Yes , darling .. I agree with your mother.. I think it’s the most best gift ever for me and your mom’s wedding anniversary”. Nicole says “ I love you so much mom , dad ….you are my best parents , inspiration , spirit of my life.”
Her father and mother answer her “ Your welcome , my princess “
Her parents kiss her chic.
Category: 0 comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment